Dr. Klein is a Licensed Clinical Psychologist who has worked in various mental health settings including private practice, The Children’s Hospital, Aurora Mental Health, Mental Health Center of Denver, Denver Health Emergency Services and community mental health centers in the 10 years she has been living and working in Denver.
Dr. Klein specializes in working collaboratively with people who are seeking to improve their relationships and their lives. She excels at treating more than just the immediate symptoms, rather addressing the whole person and treating the underlying causes of distress. By using this comprehensive approach she is able to help her clients achieve lasting change rather than just a quick, temporary fix.
Sometimes you need a private place to be yourself where you can freely discuss your life with someone who can offer an outside perspective and help you to make the changes you are seeking. Dr. Klein excels at providing such a place for her clients: somewhere they can feel completely safe and supported in their process of growth.
- 2009 Psy.D. Clinical Psychology, Specialty Focus in Youg Adults, Graduate School of Professional Psychology, University of Denver
- 2006 MA, Clinical Psychology, Graduate School of Professional Psychology, University of Denver
- 2004 B.A. Clinical Psychology, Miami University of Ohio, Oxford, OH
- 2019 Advanced EMDR Training in Flash Technique
- 2018 EMDR Complex Trauma Training
- 2014 Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) Training, Basic Certification
- Client Focused
- Coping Skills
- Individual Counseling
- Mood Disorders
- Stress Management
- Women’s Issues