This program provides more intense outpatient support for individuals with a history of or who may be at risk for:
- Psychiatric hospitalization
- People who have an increase in need that is not met by weekly therapy
- Anyone coming out of a crisis evaluation or psychiatric hospitalization
- 8-week program
- 3 days per week – Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays
- 3 hours per day – 3:00pm – 6:00pm
Colorado Mountain Medical accepts referrals from community therapy providers as well and work with individuals’ current therapist to support client needs. Please contact CMM at (970) 445-2489 for more information and to sign-up.