Mental-behavioral health therapist near me. Find a therapist serving children, teens, adults, couples and seniors.
Eagle Valley Behavioral Health does not employ any therapists and does not prefer one over another. If you are a local therapist who is not listed, please register online.
When seeking behavioral health services, all patients have the right to be informed of the qualifications and credentials of the therapists with whom they seek to work. There are varying degrees and levels of professional qualifications which includes educational background, clinical training, supervision, as well as licensure and registration status. Learn more about how to choose a therapist that is right for you.
Find a Therapist
- Rachel Sheffler LCSW
- Erika Shirk LPC, MA
- Ivy Sigel Psy.D.
- Randy Simmonds Ph.D., LPC, AAPC, AAMFT
- Brandon Smith Advanced Practice Registered Nurse - Psychiatry
- Dena Southerlan LCSW, LAC
- Jill Squyres Ph.D. Psychology
- Winsor Stough MA, LPC
- Karmen Thulin Psy.D., LCP
- William Thurber Master of Science, Licensed Professional Counselor
- Kris Vandenberg PMHNP- BC, FNP, DNP
- Rachel Van Harken MSW in Social Work License in Clinical Social Work