Mental-behavioral health therapist near me. Find a therapist serving children, teens, adults, couples and seniors.
Eagle Valley Behavioral Health does not employ any therapists and does not prefer one over another. If you are a local therapist who is not listed, please register online.
When seeking behavioral health services, all patients have the right to be informed of the qualifications and credentials of the therapists with whom they seek to work. There are varying degrees and levels of professional qualifications which includes educational background, clinical training, supervision, as well as licensure and registration status. Learn more about how to choose a therapist that is right for you.
Find a Therapist
- Joel Karr MSW, LCSW, Rapid Resolution Therapy (RRT)
- Krista Kedrowski LPC
- Courtney Klein Psy.D. Clinical Psychology
- Lisa Kunkel LCSW
- Jinsoon Lee PsyD/Licensed Psychologist, Board Certified Biofeedback Provider
- Bethanie Lindal MSW, LCSW, CSPT
- Shanley Mangeot Psy.D.; Licensed Psychologist
- Nanami Matsui LPC, LAC
- Anne Maurer Licensed Professional Counselor
- Celynn McClarrinon MSW, LSW
- Ciara McCoy BA- Psychology and Criminal Justice MA- Clinical Mental Health License- LPC
- Elizabeth McDaniel