Mental-behavioral health therapist near me. Find a therapist serving children, teens, adults, couples and seniors.
Eagle Valley Behavioral Health does not employ any therapists and does not prefer one over another. If you are a local therapist who is not listed, please register online.
When seeking behavioral health services, all patients have the right to be informed of the qualifications and credentials of the therapists with whom they seek to work. There are varying degrees and levels of professional qualifications which includes educational background, clinical training, supervision, as well as licensure and registration status. Learn more about how to choose a therapist that is right for you.
Find a Therapist
- Twyla Gingrich LCSW, LAC, RYT-500
- Henry Goetze Ph.D. Licensed Psychologist, Certified School Psychologist
- Eva Goode LCSW
- Pamela Gundlach LPC, MA
- Eileen (Jenny) Hancock Psy D., LP
- Atsuko Hanley Psy.D, Licensed Clinical Psychologist in Colorado (PSY.5357), Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist in Colorado (LMFT 886)
- Amy Hermes MS, LPC, LAC
- Micky Hohl MS, LPC
- Delfina Huergo MS, LPC 12704
- Jocelyn Jenkins MA, LPC, CMT, RYT
- Donna Johnson Doctorate of Philosophy (PhD) in Clinical Psychology
- Tamara Jones Masters Degree Counseling Psychology