Eagle Valley Behavioral Health does not employ any therapists and does not prefer one over another. If you are a local therapist who is not listed, please register online.
When seeking behavioral health services, all patients have the right to be informed of the qualifications and credentials of the therapists with whom they seek to work. There are varying degrees and levels of professional qualifications which includes educational background, clinical training, supervision, as well as licensure and registration status. Learn more about how to choose a therapist that is right for you.
Find a Therapist
- Amanda Barnwell MA Community Counseling LPC
- Lourra Barthuly Ph.D. LPC PSYC
- Kristen Beau Howard Ph.D.
- Melvin Betancourt LCSW
- Carolyn Blevins M.Ed., BCBA
- Marcy Brandner Master of Arts degree in Marriage and Family Therapy Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist CO #0001729 CA #111964 NV #01240
- Ryan Drzewiecki PsyD, LP
- Ashton Dunphy LCSW
- Jose Elizalde MSW, LCSW
- Tina Fleishman Psy.D, Psychology
- Abbey Fox Psy.D, Psychology
- Stacie Freudenberg Psy.D., Licensed Psychologist