Mental-behavioral health therapist near me. Find a therapist serving children, teens, adults, couples and seniors.
Eagle Valley Behavioral Health does not employ any therapists and does not prefer one over another. If you are a local therapist who is not listed, please register online.
When seeking behavioral health services, all patients have the right to be informed of the qualifications and credentials of the therapists with whom they seek to work. There are varying degrees and levels of professional qualifications which includes educational background, clinical training, supervision, as well as licensure and registration status. Learn more about how to choose a therapist that is right for you.
Find a Therapist
- Cassandra Armas LSW
- Aubrey Austin PhD in Counseling Psychology, Licensed Psychologist
- Amanda Barnwell MA Community Counseling LPC
- Lourra Barthuly Ph.D. LPC
- Melvin Betancourt LCSW
- Carolyn Blevins M.Ed., BCBA
- Traci Bovino LCSW, CAS
- Marcy Brandner MA, MFT
- Carly Carr MS Mental Health Counseling, LPC
- Gabe Casher PhD
- Sammy Charytoniuk, LPC LPC
- Theresa Clark Medical Doctor