Behavioral Health Careers
Behavioral Health Careers
Behavioral Health Provider (Colorado Mountain Medical)
- Behavioral Health providers work directly with patients to actively listen to problems and concerns and suggest healthy and productive ways of coping with those issues.
- In this position, Behavioral Health providers will diagnose and treat our patients, providing them with the best care available. Behavioral Health providers will work with a team of primary care and specialty physicians and care coordinators to develop treatment plans, provide tools for emotional and physical support for patients, and follow-up on patient improvements and goals
Case Manager (Mind Springs Health)
- Case managers connect clients to a wide range of resources and coordinate with each member of a person’s treatment team to ensure clients receive the proper treatment according to the treatment plan. Case managers also provide therapeutic and connective services like discharge planning, housing assistance and continued care after hospitalization.
- Case managers utilize a variety of treatment approaches to work with a diverse population including children, adults, individuals, couples, and groups.
Clinician II Or III (Mind Spring Health)
- The backbone of this organization, clinicians work with a diverse client population in a variety of treatment approaches and/or settings, and are responsible for assessment/problem identification, crisis intervention, individual, family and group therapy, and client case management.
- Clinicians develop and monitor treatment plans and progress in maintaining clinical charts and records and receive and/or provide clinical supervision as needed.
Psychiatrist (Colorado Mountain Medical)
Qualifications and Skills
- Current and valid board certification in psychiatry
- Medical degree from an accredited medical school and completion of an approved psychiatric residency
- Current Colorado license in good standing
- Current DEA registration
- Excellent knowledge and familiarity with current DSM-V criteria
- Familiar with crisis assessment tools and techniques
- Strong working knowledge of general psychiatric principles and practices
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Social Worker (Vail Health) - 2 positions available
- This position will provide clinical social work for patients, families and staff to help them cope with psychosocial issues that require specific training or education. Responsible for psychosocial assessments, counseling, support and referrals.
- Coordinate with outside agencies to place patients with mental illness and/or substance and alcohol dependency.
Part-time (Year Around), On-Call - Various Shifts:
Apply here - https://pm.healthcaresource.com/CS/vhorg/#/job/7087
PRN/Pool Position, On-Call - Various Shifts:
Apply here - https://pm.healthcaresource.com/CS/vhorg/#/job/7029